Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 2 people
Ingredients:2 8-ounce halibut fillets 1 tablespoon tamari 1 tablespoon sesame oil 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice 1/2 cup water 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup daikon radish, shredded
- Wash fish and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix tamari, sesame oil, ginger juice and water in a small bowl.
- Cover fish with marinade and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add fish and cook for about 7 minutes until fish is almost done.
- Add remaining marinade and cook until fish is completely cooked and marinade is heated.
- Serve with shredded daikon radish.