- Wash greens, remove stems and chop into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Place greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium.
- Add garlic and nuts, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the hot vinaigrette over the greens and toss well.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Yields: 4 people Ingredients: 2 large bunches dandelion greens 2 tablespoons olive oil 3 cloves garlic, minced 1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar Sea salt and pepper to taste Directions: